Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Kidsexpress.lk (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from Kidsexpress.lk, as with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on kidsexpress.lk are governed by Arbitration Act No 11 of 1995 in Sri Lanka. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Services must be commenced within one (01) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
By using Kidsexpress.lk, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
1. You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Kidsexpress.lk.
2. You agree to the terms set out in our Delivery Policy, our Exchange Policy and all the Terms & Conditions in this document.
3. You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of Kidsexpress.lk
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data.
- The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Kidsexpress.lk
Users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Kidsexpress.lk.
4. You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
5. You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Kidsexpress.lk without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
6. All users of Kidsexpress.lk agree that they will not use Kidsexpress.lk for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
7. You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Kidsexpress.lk unless you have our written permission to do so.
8. Kidsexpress.lk reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
9. Kidsexpress.lk reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Kidsexpress.lk, providing that they have our written permission.
10. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
11. Users must register in order to make purchases on Kidsexpress.lk or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
12. It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with kidsexpress.lk, you must be over 18 years and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. Kidsexpress.lk retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law kidsexpress.lk and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect kidsexpress.lk's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.